- Suitable for dogs not in hard work as well as elderly or overweight dogs.
- Suitable for the fussy eater.
- Lower Protein 18%.
- Natural omega 3 and 6 oils for a shiny and healthy coat.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Manufactured in County Down.
GROW WELL, LIVE WELL, PERFORM WELL
- Two Alternative products to Feedwell Sticky Muesli would be our Feedwell Maintenance or Feedwell Sport which offer alternative diets depending on the lifestage, type and activity level of your dog.
When introducing your dog to the Feedwell Muesli recipe, mix it with your dog’s current food, gradually increasing the amount of Muesi over the course of four or five days.
Feeding Guide (approximate per day)
- Small Dog (3kg to 12kg): 50-250 grams per day
- Medium Dog (12kg-25kg): 250-350 grams per day
- Large Dog (25kg-35kg): 350-500 grams per day
- Giant Dog (35kg +): 500-1200 grams per day
- Cereals and Cereal derivatives, Meat and Meat derivatives, Oils, Fats and Minerals
- Vitamin A: 10,000IU/kg, Vitamin D: 1,500IU/kg, Vitamin E: 80mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate, Monohydrate: 333mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Monohydrate 16mg/kg, Manganous Oxide: 80.64mg/kg, Zinc Oxide: 14mg/kg, Sodium Selenite: 2.2mg/kg