The Apollo Oil Tank Gauge is a simple and convenient ultrasonic level indicator used for domestic oil tanks. It consists of a transmitter and a digital receiver that displays the tank level without going outside. It has a 200-meter range and is suitable for plastic tanks, but can be used on steel tanks with an adaptor. The Apollo Visual version also provides local-level reading and a visual indication of the tank nearing maximum capacity.
- Ultrasonic gauge measures oil level in storage tanks and transmits readings to an indoor receiver.
- Compatible with heating oil, kerosene, diesel, and biodiesel B100.
- Retrofits easily onto any tank up to 3m deep with a 20mm or 32mm hole on the tank.
- No power is required at the tank as the gauge uses a long-life lithium battery.
- The receiver is included and displays the oil level in ten graduations, up to 200m away from the tank.
Apollo Ultrasonic Bund Alert €115.48 €109.71
The Apollo Visual Bund is a combined fuel tank level monitor and bund warning alarm, with a tank-mounted transmitter unit, spillage detector, and a plug-in receiver unit. It fits into a 32mm hole/port on the tank and is not suitable for underground tanks. The Apollo Visual Electronic Oil Tank Contents Gauge allows you to measure the level of fuel in your tank from the comfort of your home.
- Apollo Bund fits almost any tank up to 3 meters tall
- Easy to fit with no tools or wiring required
- Intuitive LCD display for easy usage
- The receiver unit features a premium quality on-screen LCD display with low-level warning alert and audible alarm
- Contactless technology eliminates the risk of spills and leaks
- Adds value to oil storage tanks and fuel storage installations
- Positioned above the maximum liquid level inside the tank, it can help ensure compliance with secondary containment requirements.